This Sanyo LP-WXU700 claims to be the first 802.11n Wi-Fi projector that can stream video wirelessly. Other features include Wide XGA resolution, 1.6x optical zoom lens, 3,800 lumens brightness and supports MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, and WMV videos.
SANYO has introduced the industry’s first IEEE802.11n high-speed, wireless Wide XGA LCD projector, the LP-WXU700. The projector is able to stream video via its “Video Streaming Function” across the wireless LAN, allows easier projection utilizing Windows Vista® Network Projector Function, and offers incredible value as the brightest of its class*4 while still offering Wide XGA projection, among a host of other features. The LP-WXU700 will start being sold in Japan from June 19, 2009, targeting use at offices or schools.
Industry’s first IEEE802.11n high-speed wireless LAN capability, and’Video Streaming function’ (with wireless/wired ‘Memory Viewer Function’ compatibility)
– Seamless video playback is performed through the ‘Video Streaming function’, which can be used to play a video from a hard drive on a computer, with playback starting even as the file is still being streamed, or downloaded, to the projector
– Wireless transmission speed has been further increased with the industry’s first IEEE802.11n high-speed wireless LAN capability
– Images and video saved in portable USB memory can be instantly read and projected even without a computer using the projector’s ‘Memory Viewer Function’
Compatible with the Windows Vista® Network Projector Function
– Use it as a network projector on any computer running Windows Vista®, due to the use of Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 software
– Content of any Windows Vista® PC monitor on a local area network can be transmitted wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need to install any special programs or drivers, or to perform any other complicated setup
– ‘Simple Wireless Setting’ through supplied USB memory
– ‘Easy’ Setup Function
– Project even higher quality video through the HDMI input terminal
– ‘Power-off and Go Function’ allows power cord to be pulled out without waiting for cooling down
– Wide-Range 1.6x optical zoom lens allows flexible placement
– Double screen projection ‘Picture-in-Picture’, and ‘Picture-by-Picture’ functions