If you’re an audiophile, then you’ve got another reason to be psyched. RHA has just launched the DACAMP Headphone Amplifier as well as a premium Ceramic In-Ear Earphones that are built as the top-of-the-line audio products for fan of great music
RHA Dacamp L1
The company’s 1st portable DAC and headphone amplifier, the RHA Dacamp L1 gives you a balanced equalizer with an ES9018K2M DAC chip alongside a class AB amplifier for each stereo channel. Don’t settle for anything less. This DACAMP will process your audio files in the highest possible quality before transmitting it from your mobile phone or desktop to your earphones. You can even configure the emphasis on the trebles, mids and bass by turning around a few toggles on the device. Reserved only for a select niche of audiophiles, the DACAMP is a device that’s powerful, but expensive. If you are willing to bring this little chrome brick around for the best beats in the world, you most definitely want the DACAMP. Listening to Hans Zimmer’s works go through this processing powerhouse and hearing Time play on it, was an absolute marvel. Do note that this powerful device may drain your smartphone battery quite a fair bit, so do keep an eye out for that.
Dacamp L1 Features:
- Dual ESS Sabre ES9018K2M DACs & class AB amplifiers
- Support for high-resolution audio formats up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD
- Headphone outputs: 4-pin Mini XLR (balanced), 3.5mm
- Digital inputs: USB A, USB B Micro, mini TOSLINK (optical)
- Compatibility: Mobile and desktop devices including Android, PC, Mac, iOS (MFi certified)
- 4000mAh li-ion battery for 10-hour battery life with power pack function
- Three level gain control and EQ dials for bass/treble attenuation.
MSRP: SGD 898
RHA CL1 Ceramic
If you are an audiophile that doesn’t settle for anything less than music streamed through dedicated amplifiers, you might want to consider the CL1 Ceramic. Built with incredibly luxurious materials, the CL1 Ceramic combines two unique transducer technologies to give you a refined blast of sound-waves across a huge frequency spectrum. In fact, it delivers you a frequency spectrum that covers the entire human audible frequency range and more. The reason why the CL1 Ceramic does so well across all frequencies is because it has a dynamic transducer specifically tuned for replicate bass and mid tones accurately, whilst the ceramic plate driver within helps generates precise upper frequency and harmonic tones. In terms of comfort, the CL1 Ceramic doesn’t compromise either. It has RHA’s first high-density ceramic housings and detachable cable system with mouldable over-ear hooks. This gives it a high levels of both durability and comfort.
CL1 Ceramic Features:
- High-resolution, dual transducer configuration: CL Dynamic and ceramic plate drivers
- High-density, injection moulded ZrO2 ceramic housings
- Custom detachable cable system (sMMCX)
- Braided Ag4x silver-core (4-pin Mini XLR) and OFC (3.5mm/6.25mm) cables included
- Mouldable, comfort-enhancing over-ear hooks
- Accessories: 11 pairs of silicone and Comply™ foam ear tips, clothing clip, protector case and cleaning cloth.
MSRP: SGD 848
RHA CL750 Headphone
Once again showing off what RHA’s hardware can do. The CL750 draws upon RHA’s ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer again to give you incredibly clear and true audio reproduction of up to 45kHz, beyond what we are even capable of hearing. It’s aesthetic appeal is a result of the design inspiration it draws. This high power earphones are sure powerful, coming in armed with an impedance of 150 ohms, the CL750 is optimised for use with amplifiers, and is certified as high-resolution audio capable by the Japan Audio Society.
- Ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer
- Stainless steel driver housings in Aerophonic™ design
- Braided OFC cable with 3.5mm or 6.25mm terminations
- Flexible over-ear hooks
- Accessories: 11 pairs of silicone and Comply™ foam ear tips, clothing clip and protector case.
MSRP: SGD 248