NVIDIA rolled out the 384.76 Game Ready drivers at the end of last week, offering optimizations for Rise Up, Lawbreakers, and Spiderman: Homecoming VR. Shortly after it was released, users started to notice that it caused Watch Dogs 2 to endlessly crash. NVIDIA is now issuing a 384.80 update that fixes the issue. The problem revolved around Ansel, NVIDIA’s in-game screencasting tool.
Aside from the fix for Watch Dogs 2, the 384.80 update doesn’t include anything new. Here’s the list of changes introduced in the 384.76 update:
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Lawbreakers “Rise Up” Beta.
Game Ready VR
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Spider-man: Homecoming VR.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added debug option in the Help menu.
- Selecting this option removes all overclocking performance and power settings.
- Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- FIFA 17
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances]: Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page. 
- [3DVision]: CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060][Prey (2]: Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay. 
- [Gamestream][DirectX 12 titles]: DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming. 
- [Firefall]: The game does not run. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI][Norton 360]: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode. 
- [Doom 2016][Vulkan API]: Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API. 
- [No Man’s Sky][SLI]: Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled.
- [Windows Store video app]: Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [VR Funhouse]: The game crashes upon hot-unplugging and then hot-plugging the HMD device. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meier’s Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. 
- [GeForce GTX 780/780 Ti][NieR:Automata]: The game freezes. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC]: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][ShadowPlay][For Honor]: The game silently may crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on. 
- [SLI][Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Gears of War 4]: Level loading may hang. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall.
- To workaround, perform a clean installation.
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. 
- Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. 
Windows 7 Issues
- [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
You can download the driver from this link.