NVIDIA has rolled out 376.19 WHQL drivers, and the major change is the compatibility for Oculus Touch launch titles. Oculus finally started selling its Touch motion controllers from earlier this week, with 53 launch titles announced. The latest drivers ensure that the launch titles deliver an optimal VR immersion.
The drivers also fix an SLI issue with No Man’s Sky. Here’s the salient fixes with this update:
- Game Ready – Provides the optimal VR experience for Oculus Touch launch titles.
- Windows 10 Fixes – [SLI] No Man’s Sky with Foundation Update 1.10 shows severe texture corruption if SLI enabled. 
- Windows 10 Fixes – Notebook G-SYNC flickering. 
- Windows 10 Fixes – Notebook G-SYNC pendulum demo issue. 
- Windows 7/8/10 Fixes – There were no issues to report for this version.
- Known issue Windows 10:
[SLI, GeForce GTX 1080, TitanFall 2] Negative SLI scaling is observed. 
Dead Rising 4 crashes if it is launched with a LOW or MEDIUM graphics preset 
[GM204, ShadowPlay] For Honor silently crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on. 
[SLI] [GeForce GTX 970M] Level loading hangs in Gears of War 4. 
- Known issue Windows 7 (For full list of open issues please check out release notes):
[SLI] Titanfall 2 crashes in main menu if SLI enabled. 
[GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
If you haven’t already, you can download the drivers from here.