NVIDIA today released the latest GeForce 378.49 WHQL Game Ready drivers with optimizations for new titles Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Conan Exiles early access, and For Honor closed beta.
The new driver also adds support for the new GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti mobile GPUs that were announced at CES 2017 earlier this month. Also included are Application SLI profiles for Deus Ex: Breach Standalone, Diablo III, Dreadnought (2016), LEGO: Minifigures Online, Shooter Game (HDR), Sniper Elite 4, Space Hulk: DeathWing. The Application SLI profiles for Battlefield 1, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and Watch Dogs 2.
Key Windows 10 issues fixed with the update include the following:
- [GeForce TITAN X][Just Cause 3] Random flashes occur in the game.
- [GeForce GTX 1080][Wargames: Red Dragon] The system reboots after switching to full-screen mode while playing the game.
- [GeForce GTX 1080] Random TDR/black screens occur when running GPU intensive DirectX applications after updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Alienware Graphics Amplifier] The graphics card is not detected upon installing the driver.
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Battlefield 1] Rain puddles appear dark.
- [GeForce GTX 1060] A superfluous audio and point entry appears in the Windows Sound Devices panel after resuming from hibernate mode.
- Assassins Creed – Syndicate shows intermittent flickering black or white patches on game character faces.
- [SLI][Battlefield 1] Texture flickering occurs in the game with SLI enabled.
- [Hitman pro][DirectX 12] Flickering corruption appears in the game if the multi-GPU option is enabled from the in-game settings.
- [Folding Home] Work unit error occur.
- [Diablo 3 DirectX 11] SLI profile needed.
You can download the latest driver by clicking on the source link below.