NVIDIA today released the latest GeForce Game Ready 372.90 WHQL drivers optimized for Forza Horizon 3. Apart from ensuring the optimal experience for Forza Horizon 3, the latest driver also adds security updates for driver components.
Some of the issues fixed with this driver release include the following:
- [SLI, GeForce GTX TITAN] The Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Intensity slider is shown as greyed out after filter type is changed to None from Custom.
- [Star Wars the Old Republic] There is flickering in the game.
- [Rise of the Tomb Raider] The game crashes after extended gameplay.
- [NVIDIA G-Sync] Games lag when played in windowed mode with G-Sync enabled.
- [NVIDIA G-Sync][World of Warcraft] Screen tearing occurs in the game when in-game V-Sync is enabled.
- [GeForce GTX 1080][HTC Vive] The GPU is not lighting the headset when connected over the DisplayPort.
- [NVIDIA Ansel] Ansel to be enabled by default in the driver for white-listed games.
- [SLI, UEFI] Event Viewer error 14 points to nvlddmkm when the system is rebooted.
Forza Horizon 3 makes its debut on the PC platform tomorrow for buyers of the Ultimate Edition. Those of you who have purchased other editions of the game will need to wait until September 27th to get your hands on it. In case you aren’t aware yet, here are the recommended system requirements for running the game on your PC:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 or higher
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/GTX 1060 or higher
- VRAM: 4GB
- RAM: 12GB
- OS: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition 64-bit
- DirectX: 12
You can download the latest GeForce Game Ready drivers by opening the GeForce Experience app on your PC or you can simply head over to the NVIDIA support page at this link to download it manually.