This coming Valentine’s Day, celebrate the season of love with Huawei’s exclusive gift option to pamper your loved ones – a new colour addition to the Mate 10 Pro line-up, Pink Gold. You can read VR Zone’s in-depth review here.
Can’t wait to get your hands on this limited-edition phone that boasts lenses co-engineered with Leica? Take note, however, that there will only be a limited run of 1000 sets of this Pink Gold handset made available in Singapore.
Besides the addition of Pink Gold, Huawei will also be organizing a series of activities in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day:
1 to 14 February 2018
1) A special Valentine’s Day video from Huawei to Singapore;
2) An ultimate Valentine’s Day package worth $4000 is up for grabs at HuaweiMobileSG’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HuaweiMobileSG/);
3) Pink benches will be found along selected spots in Singapore to advocate our #PinkValentines and offer hints on how to win the ultimate Valentine’s Day package.
10 to 14 February 2018
1) Romantic dining vouchers for the first 5 purchases at Huawei Concept Stores at Nex, [email protected], Northpoint City and Sim Lim Square on the first day of sale (10 February 2018);
2) Huawei Angels will be handing out pink roses to anyone who visits the Huawei Concept Store at [email protected] and Telco stores at Tampines Mall, Nex and Plaza Singapura.
The Pink Gold HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will retail at SGD1098 at all M1, Singtel, Starhub shops, Huawei Concept Stores, major consumer electric stores and Lazada from 10 February 2018 onwards.