Ultimate Ears, a subsidiary of Logitech, shows their trendy side by combining music and fashion with the launch of its Wonderboom Freestyle Collection. It is the latest series in the Ultimate Ears family of portable, waterproof, go-anywhere speakers. Bluetooth-ready and with a surprisingly big sound, it comes in 5 different styles to match different styles and moods:
The Wonderboom won a 2017 Good Design Award from The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
Besides their trendy designs, these portable speakers also boast the following key features:
- Surprisingly Big Sound: Enjoy your music in crisp 360° sound with balanced bass at a volume unexpected from a pint-sized speaker.
- Waterproof: IPX7 rated (it can be immersed in water up to one meter for up to 30 minutes) and able to float on its own, Wonderboom definitely adds more fun to water activities.
- Superb battery life: Wonderboom has up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Double the Fun: For the ultimate sound, connect two Wonderboom speakers together with the press of a button.
- Easy Control: Pressing the Ultimate Ears button on the top of the speaker lets you easily play, pause and skip songs.
- Virtually Indestructible: Never worry about dropping your speaker again, because Wonderboom is drop-proof from up to five feet.
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Freestyle Collection is expected to be available from 23 February 2018 at a suggested retail price of SGD149.00.