This latest Fujifilm FinePix Z800EXR looks to amaze photographer enthusiasts with its superb performance, thanks to the new Hybrid Auto Focus System and enhanced Dual Image Stabilization.
The Fujifilm Z800EXR offers advanced features including a large 3.5-inch touchscreen LCD display, 5x zoom lens, 12-megapixel EXR with the new Hybrid Auto Focus System and enhanced Dual Image Stabilization, which combined to produce superior images.
EXR was developed by Fujifilm to maximize quality in camera designs where larger sensors simply cannot be used, making it perfect for a long zoom compact.
With Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display navigation the functions is easy. The Dual Direction GUI detects the orientation of the camera and automatically switches the direction of the menu button accordingly (for shooting, playback, multi-viewing and image search); Dual Image Display splits the screen in various ways to view multiple images at once, so you can scroll through your images quickly and locate the one you are looking for.
Z800EXR’s features at a glance:
– 1/2” 12 Megapixel “Super CCD EXR sensor” with New Hybrid Auto-Focus System (Contrast AF and Phase Detection AF)
– 3.5-inch, 460K touch-screen LCD
– Fujinon 5x optical zoom
– Intelligent Image Stabilization
– Motion Panorama 360
– Super Intelligent Flash
– Auto-image-rotate, Dual Image Display
– YouTube/FACEBOOK easy web uploader
– Face Detection, Face Recognition
– Image Search
– Dog/Cat Detection
– Full HD Photos and 720p HD Movies (no HDMI port)
– Photobook Assist
– Favorites Rating