Motor Image, the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles across nine countries in Asia, will be launching Subaru’s EyeSight Driver Assist Technology at the Singapore Motorshow. The event will be held between 11 to 14 January 2018, at Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre.
EyeSight is a driving support system that uses functions to assist the driver through identifying the surroundings and applying safety measures where necessary (e.g. applying the brakes and reducing the throttle).
EyeSight Driver Assist Technology in action. Image: Subaru
Subaru will also introduce two new models at the Motorshow – the new Outback, and XV, which is equipped with EyeSight. The new Outback features an improved front bumper and hexagonal grille for a high-quality, rugged look, while the turbine-shaped rims are designed for better aerodynamics. On the other hand, the XV 2.0i-S is a follow-up on the 1.6 litre variant launched in July 2017, with a revamped 2.0-litre Boxer Engine that delivers more power and fuel economy.
2018 Subaru Outback. Image: Subaru
In addition, catch other exciting highlights at the Subaru booth:
- Exclusive showcase of Subaru XV Cut model
- Stunt Show and autograph sessions with Russ Swift (world-renowned precision driver)*
- Special promotions on Subaru cars, parts, and accessories
- Wide range of Subaru cars equipped with exclusive styling kits
- A chance to win a Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S (without COE)
*Timings of Stunt Show and meet-and-greet session:
- Thursday, January 11 (2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm)
- Friday, January 12 (12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm)
- Saturday, January 13 (12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm)
- Sunday, January 14 (12pm, 2pm and 4pm)