AMD has launched a new game bundle for the holiday season that includes Civilization VI with select RX 480 cards. The company will give away codes for the latest instalment in Sid Meier’s franchise to customers buying the 4GB or 8GB variant of the RX 480, as well as those purchasing systems that offer the RX 480.
As for the game itself, here’s what’s on offer with Civilization VI:
Expansive Empires: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- Active Research: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Dynamic Diplomacy: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Combined Arms: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A Civ for All Players: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
The promotion is valid at select retailers, and you’ll have to register through AMD’s Rewards site after buying the card to be eligible to receive the code. The promotion is live now, and will run through January 15, 2017, or until the codes run out.