Philips has rolled out a huge 43-inch 4K monitor called the BDM4350UC. The monitor offers 4K resolution, and comes with a MultiView 4K mode that lets you view four 1080p views at once. There’s even a picture-in-picture mode that lets you nestle a window into another.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- IPS LCD panel.
- Panel size 42.51 inches / 108 cm.
- 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178° (V), @ C/R > 20.
- Brightness: 300 cd/m².
- Brightness uniformity: 96% ~ 105%.
- 1.07 billion colours (10 bit)
- PiP (two devices), PBP (four devices)
- USB: USB 3.0 x 4 (1 w/ fast charging)
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog), DisplayPort x 2, HDMI (2.0), MHL x 2
- Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
The monitor will make its way to retail stores early May for £1169.99, and while that sounds like a decent amount considering what’s on offer, you’re better off getting two 24-inch monitors.