Korean-based Zalman has launched the ZM1000-HP PLUS (1000W) and ZM850HP PLUS (850W) PSUs, targeting enthusiasts. These 80 Plus Silver certified PSUs features a two-forward switching design, a dual heat-pipe heatsink – 140mm fan combo cooling solution, active PFC, four 12V rails, and sleeved modular cables. They can be purchased from major retailers and e-tailers at a MSRP of USD 209.99 (ZM850-HP Plus) and USD 269.99 (ZM1000-HP Plus).
The newly designed heatpipe block enhances cooling efficiency and minimize noise level by utilizing Zalman’s unique noise prevention technologies. Furthermore all new PCB Layout provides users with highly effective energy usage with least energy loss. So, enjoy all benefits provided by Zalman with maximized performance in minimized noise.
- Highly efficient Design and 80 Plus Silver certified.
- Meets ErP Lot 6 Standby Power Standards.
- Two-Forward Switching Design.
- Ultra Quiet 140mm Fan.
- Dual Heatpipes for Maximum Cooling Performance in Minimum Noise.
- Convenient Modular Cables.