Apple has taken the wraps of the long awaited Apple Store Singapore. Well, they’ve taken down the construction scaffolding and equipment, leaving up this barricade with a design entitled “Apple loves the Little Red Dot”.
There’s no official confirmation from Apple yet on when the Apple Store Singapore will officially open, but they have said that there are twelve names on this design that represents photographers, film makers, musicians, illustrators, developers and entrepreneurs who will be present at the store opening as part of Apple’s ‘Today at Apple’ program that includes:
- Studio Hours – Apple’s version of a professor’s office hours. Creative Pros host 90-minute sessions on topics from art and design to documents and presentations.
- Photo or Sketch Walks help attendees go beyond capturing moments by exploring new techniques hands-on as they interact in their local community. Photo Walks include sessions such as framing architecture or capturing action on video, while Sketch Walks explore observational drawings, watercolour and brush techniques, and more.
- Kids Hour is designed to spark imagination and creativity through fun, hands-on projects. Sessions include coding with Sphero robots, Creating Music with GarageBand, and Making Movies Together with iMovie.
- Coding sessions are meant to introduce anyone to coding through Swift Playgrounds, an iPad app designed to make coding interactive and fun for beginners. These sessions will explore coding concepts with the same code professional developers use every day.
- Photo Labs bring in talented photographers to experiment with new techniques and styles or uncover a new point of view in hands-on sessions. Similarly, Music Labs explore different genres and beats to introduce new tools to musicians of all levels.
- Pro Series take advanced users on a deep dive into Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X with sessions on colour correction and grading to post production, or audio mixing to editing for emotion, and more.
- Perspectives and Performances, offered at select stores, feature influential artists and musicians talking about their creative process or sharing their talents live.