AMD today released the new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.2 drivers with support for Conan Exiles beta and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands beta. As with any new version, the new drivers also include quite a few fixes as well, as detailed below.
- Changing memory clocks with Radeon WattMan with more than one display connected may cause memory clocks to intermittently become stuck at their minimum setting or switch between min and max ranges intermittently causing display flickering.
- Diablo III May experience smoke or lighting effects may appear corrupted when using DirectX 9 API.
- Some applications may experience an intermittent or random runtime crash in atidxx64.dll.
- FIFA 17 may experience a black screen on launch when using Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress system configurations.
- Watch_Dogs 2 may experience an intermittent game crash after extended periods of play on some Radeon RX 300 series products.
- Paragon may experience flickering in profile or store preview pages after changing graphics settings when using Multi GPU.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience a crash or application hang with the Blizzard Mountain DLC on some select Radeon GCN products.
While the above issues have been fixed with this release, there are still quite a few issues that need to be fixed. These include the following:
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Radeon RX 400 series products may experience scaling issues for some applications when using the display scaling feature.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may experience an application hang when running in Multi GPU with DirectX 12 and performing a task switch.
- Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has incorrect default slider values with Radeon Chill enabled. Users can modify these values to suit the experience they want.
You can download the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.2 from the links below:
Source: AMD Support